Monday, May 2, 2011

My Little Sisters 2011

My BEAUTIFUL little sisters (and my step dad...but I forgot to take the before and after photo hahahaha) came in today for haircuts!!
 Emma (before and after!) this is my 10 year old sister. She's too funny :)) she has been growing her hair out for a LONG time and finally had her heart set on chopping it off. She actually wanted it shorter than this but mom (and me!) said NOOO! hahaha but the cut turned out really cute :) we added some layers towards the end that are really blended just to thin out the ends a little...the kid has enough hair for 3 children!
Sarah (before and after!) this is my 16 year old sister. She has such thin hair and we had to cut off a lot more than we wanted to, due to lots of breakage. A cute cut nonetheless! We love her with straight bangs! She really pulls it off better than anyone I've met! Sarah's cut is a basic increased layer that is blended.

On almost all of my layers (unless requested otherwise) I do a lot of blending and texturizing. I'm not a fan of choppy layers. And usually my clients aren't either so it works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment