Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weaves and a Men's Cut!

Today was my first time double booking! It went really great :) except I was trying to go so fast that I was a little messy and ruined my shoes! Hahaha that's ok! Just an excuse to go buy 3 more new pairs! :) hehe!
 Lisa. Cut and full head weave. (before and after!) She brought me a photo of Kelly Clarkson when she had brown, red, and blonde chunky hilights. She was being daring for her birthday!
 Shirley. Cut and weave. I don't have a before picture...I always forget!! And she didn't have one like her daughter did! But she came to me with about 3 inches of dark brown/grey roots and red on the ends.  We decided to put caramel hilights and take the rest dark brown. We also stacked the layers a lot more than what she had for volume.
 Kyle. (before and after!) I've been doing Kyle and his brother's faux hawks for a while now! I love doing their hair! Funny boys and it's always so fun to do something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment